OrthoGraph Cloud Access
If you have a newly surveyed OrthoGraph BIM model, you may want to use it for other purposes. There are a number of options available to just use the surveyed data in a CAD system. Examples include:
- Support real estate operations with surveyed data, calculated area and other information, fixed asset information, inventory
- Real estate management support with 2D/3D building model that can work as an integrated part of facility management systems available on most markets
- Building automation system connection, which can be accessed directly from the OrthoGraph building model. The same works in the other way, so you can view the measurement and intervention points with a simple click in the OrthoGraph building model either on a 2D floor plan or in 3D view.
- Accurate transfer of work during maintenance work using simple links to maintenance items. This greatly simplifies communication between maintenance and work publishing
- Accessibility of the BIM model both in the office and on site, as well as by maintenance colleagues.
- Failure reporting interface with 2D or 3D viewers towards users and tenantsThe above are just examples of the use of OrthoGraph Cloud Access. The primary task of this module is for those users who do not require OrthoGraph mobile application access but want to access the OrthoGraph BIM model to access the building model and all its data using a simple web browser.
The above are just examples of the use of OrthoGraph Cloud Access. The primary task of this module is for users who do not require OrthoGraph mobile application access but want to access the OrthoGraph BIM model to access the building model and all its data using a simple web browser.
This web viewer functionality gives you access to data without data modification. It allows you to access floor elements and their properties through one-touch links in one click.
OrthoGraph Cloud Server
The OrthoGraph system consists of two main components:
- from the mobile survey and data access client
- from the web server components provided by OrthoGraph Cloud for every use
It is necessary to order the OrthoGraph Cloud server subscription at customer level, which covers the customer’s complete data management and makes the service components available. In addition to data storage, this server component provides teamwork services and all web functionality.
Because the amount of data is proportional to the use of the system, the subscription of this component is based on the managed area and is calculated on a total project volume.
OrthoGraph Public Viewer
OrthoGraph’s scaled 3D BIM models are useful for much more than just internal use for redesigning or day-to-day real estate management. They can be used either by users of buildings or for tenants, eg. for graphical failure reporting or meeting room rental functionality. To do so, there is nothing more needed than a subscription to OrthoGraph Public Viewer and the configuring the functionality of the external system that provides the service.
With one OrthoGraph Public Viewer subscription one certain functionality is available. This means that users will receive a web link that allows a simple web browser to display that building in 2D and 3D, which allows to switch, navigate between views, and then click on a dedicated link linked to the item. If they click on any of the floor plan elements in the system, the external service is invited. This way, you can start directly on the selected item, eg. failure notification, meeting room renting or other service. Not only in 2D but also in 3D view.
OrthoGraph Public Viewer is licensed based on project and assigned function. Not limited to user count, but to reachable yearly number. This means that anyone with access to the project can access the project and navigate it freely.